Welcome to the future of Middle School
We currently partner with
nearly two dozen schools around Vermont, supporting them as
they move towards a tech-rich, student-centered model of young
What We Offer
The Tarrant Institute provides a variety of services to help schools make the transition to engaging, technology-rich teaching and learning.
In exchange for their substantial commitment to a new vision for teaching and learning, we offer our partner schools intensive professional development, leadership preparation and planning, and small grants for innovative technologies -- all free of charge.
Remember training Dragon Dictation to recognize your student’s voice? That technology was pretty profound in 2004, but the options now to support differentiation for learners will blow your mind. Let’s explore some FREE Google Chrome apps and extensions that support differentiation for a variety of learners.
- 4 ways to begin using learning scales to assess proficiency
- What work-based learning can look like in Vermont
- Proficiency-Based Teaching & Learning
- #ready2launch: Genius Hour
- #ready2launch: Student-led open house
- #ready2launch: Makerspace
- #ready2launch: PLP (Re)Design
Connect with usTweets from @innovativeEd/what-we-re-tweeting
Last modified January 10 2017 12:52 PM