Welcome to the future of Middle School
currently partner with
nearly two dozen schools around Vermont,
supporting them as they move towards a tech-rich,
student-centered model of young adolescent
What We Offer
The Tarrant Institute provides a variety of services to help schools make the transition to engaging, technology-rich teaching and learning.
In exchange for their substantial commitment to a new vision for teaching and learning, we offer our partner schools intensive professional development, leadership preparation and planning, and small grants for innovative technologies -- all free of charge.
Twitter is one of the easiest and friendliest ways for educators to develop their online personal learning networks (PLNs). And now it's easier than ever for them to share the amazing stories of their schools. Meet @ThisIsVTED.
- #ready2launch: Service Learning
- #ready2launch: Genius Hour
- #ready2launch: Student-led open house
- #ready2launch: Makerspace
- #ready2launch: PLP (Re)Design
- #ready2launch: flexible learning spaces
- #ready2launch: project-based learning (PBL)
- #ready2launch: student leadership
- Climate, Community & Voice from Day One
Connect with usTweets from @innovativeEd/what-we-re-tweeting
Last modified September 27 2016 03:47 PM