Welcome to the future of Middle School
We currently partner with
nearly two dozen schools around Vermont, supporting them as
they move towards a tech-rich, student-centered model of young
What We Offer
The Tarrant Institute provides a variety of services to help schools make the transition to engaging, technology-rich teaching and learning.
In exchange for their substantial commitment to a new vision for teaching and learning, we offer our partner schools intensive professional development, leadership preparation and planning, and small grants for innovative technologies -- all free of charge.
Let's get you where your students want to go: on the PBL Highway, all roads lead to real-world, student-driven learning. Start off with these templates, rubrics and checklists for project-based learning.
- 4 ways to begin using learning scales to assess proficiency
- What work-based learning can look like in Vermont
- Proficiency-Based Teaching & Learning
- #ready2launch: Genius Hour
- #ready2launch: Student-led open house
- #ready2launch: Makerspace
- #ready2launch: PLP (Re)Design
Connect with usTweets from @innovativeEd/what-we-re-tweeting
Last modified October 25 2016 01:42 PM