Welcome to the future of Middle School
We currently partner with
nearly two dozen schools around Vermont, supporting them as
they move towards a tech-rich, student-centered model of young
What We Offer
The Tarrant Institute provides a variety of services to help schools make the transition to engaging, technology-rich teaching and learning.
In exchange for their substantial commitment to a new vision for teaching and learning, we offer our partner schools intensive professional development, leadership preparation and planning, and small grants for innovative technologies -- all free of charge.
Teaching empathy to our future citizens of the world may be the most important work that we can do as educators. And it's not something we can teach directly; it's not something we can force. Let’s look at how we might make it happen with virtual reality.
- 5 Chrome apps and extensions for learner support
- Tracking proficiencies in Schoology
- Digital access to library resources
- What work-based learning can look like in Vermont
- Proficiency-Based Teaching & Learning
- #ready2launch: Genius Hour
Connect with usTweets from @innovativeEd/what-we-re-tweeting
Last modified February 02 2017 08:19 AM