Welcome to the future of Middle School
We currently partner with
nearly two dozen schools around Vermont, supporting them as
they move towards a tech-rich, student-centered model of young
What We Offer
The Tarrant Institute provides a variety of services to help schools make the transition to engaging, technology-rich teaching and learning.
In exchange for their substantial commitment to a new vision for teaching and learning, we offer our partner schools intensive professional development, leadership preparation and planning, and small grants for innovative technologies -- all free of charge.
The popularity of Project-Based Learning (PBL) has skyrocketed with teachers and students, but what about parents? When students walk out of school, do they communicate their excitement about PBL to their families? Let’s look at some resources for helping parents understand why PBL is so engaging.
- 4 ways of finding copyright-friendly media
- 4 ways to use virtual reality in project-based learning
- Peer collaboration on PLPs
- 4 resources for fighting fake news
- Can virtual reality encourage empathy?
- 5 Chrome apps and extensions for learner support
Connect with usTweets from @innovativeEd/what-we-re-tweeting
Last modified May 05 2017 11:28 AM