Welcome to the future of Middle School
We currently partner with
nearly two dozen schools around Vermont, supporting them as
they move towards a tech-rich, student-centered model of young
What We Offer
The Tarrant Institute provides a variety of services to help schools make the transition to engaging, technology-rich teaching and learning.
In exchange for their substantial commitment to a new vision for teaching and learning, we offer our partner schools intensive professional development, leadership preparation and planning, and small grants for innovative technologies -- all free of charge.
Help your students learn the art of the responsible remix with these resources that help locate, use and give credit for digital media samples.
- 4 ways to use virtual reality in project-based learning
- Peer collaboration on PLPs
- 4 resources for fighting fake news
- Can virtual reality encourage empathy?
- 5 Chrome apps and extensions for learner support
- Digital access to library resources
Connect with usTweets from @innovativeEd/what-we-re-tweeting
Last modified April 10 2017 09:42 AM