Welcome to the future of Middle School
We currently partner with
nearly three dozen schools around Vermont, supporting them as
they move towards a tech-rich, student-centered model of young
What We Offer
The Tarrant Institute provides a variety of services to help schools make the transition to engaging, technology-rich teaching and learning.
In exchange for their substantial commitment to a new vision for teaching and learning, we offer our partner schools intensive professional development, leadership preparation and planning, and small grants for innovative technologies -- all free of charge.
Students around VT are using the UN's 17 Goals for Sustainability to scaffold project-based learning in their communities.
- Digital badges as evidence of flexible pathways
- Race Against Racism VT: student leadership
- 4 ways to use virtual reality in project-based learning
- How to tell your PBL story
- The student architects of Shelburne VT
- Can virtual reality encourage empathy?
Connect with usTweets from @innovativeEd/what-we-re-tweeting
Last modified November 20 2017 10:46 AM