Welcome to the future of Middle School
We currently partner with
nearly three dozen schools around Vermont, supporting them as
they move towards a tech-rich, student-centered model of young
What We Offer
The Tarrant Institute provides a variety of services to help schools make the transition to engaging, technology-rich teaching and learning.
In exchange for their substantial commitment to a new vision for teaching and learning, we offer our partner schools intensive professional development, leadership preparation and planning, and small grants for innovative technologies -- all free of charge.
Stowe Middle School 6th graders share their virtual reality cure for wanderlust: creating personalized Google Earth tours.
- Taking stock of Act 77 implementation
- 4 ways of finding copyright-friendly media
- 4 ways to use virtual reality in project-based learning
- Peer collaboration on PLPs
- 4 resources for fighting fake news
- Can virtual reality encourage empathy?
Connect with usTweets from @innovativeEd/what-we-re-tweeting
Last modified November 13 2017 12:01 PM