This article will walk you through setting and configuring your “Automatic Reply” message in Outlook for Web.
- Log into Outlook for Web by visiting mail.uvm.edu.
- Click on the gear in the upper right-hand corner. Then choose “Automatic replies” from the dropdown menu.
- Select the “Send automatic replies” bubble and check the “Send replies only during this time period” box. In the fields below, set the duration of your Auto Reply message followed by the content.
- Beneath the field containing the content of your message, you may opt to send the reply to senders outside UVM as well- if you choose this option, be sure to copy and paste your original away message into the message-content field.
- Click “Okay” at the top of the window.
For more details on the Exchange Migration project, please visit our landing page here: http://www.uvm.edu/it/email/exchange/