Votey Solar Roof Array Test Facility
presented by 2012 senior capstone student team, which included:
- Gabrielle DaGama '12 (Mechanical Engineering),
- Shane Bluto '12 (Mechanical Engineerign),
- Anthony Lauzon '12 (Electrical Engineering),
- Lawrence Thurber '12 (Electrical Engineering),
- John "Jack" Christoforo (Compter Science)
This was a final presentation of their year long process to develop a Solar Array Lab as part of the Solar Power and Smart Grid Lab project, which received a CEF award in 2009-2010.