The Clean Energy Fund committee is an eleven member decision making body; representing students, faculty, staff, and alumni. The committee is chaired by two student members and meets monthly during the academic year. All committee members have full voting rights.
Four UVM undergraduate students:
- SGA appointed chair of Committee on Diversity, Equity, and Environmental Ethics (CODEEE)
- Three students at large as recommended by SGA
Two UVM graduate students:
- Graduate Student Senate appointed member
- Graduate student at large as recommended by GSS
Three UVM staff members:
- Appointee by the Director of Physical Plant
- Appointee by the Director of Capital Planning & Management
- Staff member at large as recommended by Staff Council
One UVM faculty member:
- One faculty member from Faculty Senate Financial Analysis & Physical Planning Committee
One alumni member:
- An individual who lives in the area and has a background in renewable energy, recruited by the Office of Sustainability.