Apply to be a CEF Committee representative for 2013-2014. We are looking for 2 graduate student and 4 undergraduate student representatives to join the CEF Committee. See details below.
A major goal of the Clean Energy Fund is to foster student, staff, and faculty cooperation and involvement. Committee members meet once a month over the academic year and serve two-year staggered terms to allow year-to-year continuity within the committee.
Clean Energy Fund committee responsibilities:
- Review proposals and recommend project ideas to the Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Ensure student involvement in the design, installation and review process
- Encourage development of cost-benefit analyses for proposed projects
- Encourage writing of grant proposals to provide supplemental funding for projects
- Make recommendations for sustainable design on other relevant new university developments
- The student chairperson will work with the Fund Administrator to schedule and announce meetings, set meeting agendas, and distribute minutes.
How to complete and submit the CEF Member Application:
- Download the application at the bottom of this page.
- Type your responses in the Word (.docx) version of the form.
- Before closing the form, SAVE AS a new PDF file with the following info in the filename: "YOUR_NAME-CEFC App.pdf" (example John_Smith-CEFC App.pdf)
- OR print & scan into PDF your application.
- Email the application to email@example.com.
Please note that hard copies or emailed responses of the member application will not be accepted for review. Digital copies only.