A major goal of the Clean Energy Fund is to foster student, staff, and faculty cooperation and involvement. Committee members meet once a month over the academic year and serve two-year staggered terms to allow year-to-year continuity within the committee.
Clean Energy Fund committee responsibilities:
- Review proposals and recommend project ideas to the Vice President for Finance
- Ensure student involvement in the design, installation, and review process
- Encourage development of cost-benefit analyses for proposed projects
- Encourage writing of grant proposals to provide supplemental funding for projects
- Make recommendations for sustainable design on other relevant new university developments
- The student chairperson will work with the Fund Administrator to schedule and announce meetings, set meeting agendas, and distribute minutes.
Learn more on how project ideas are collected, reviewed, recommended, and implemented: CEF Process Map
How to complete and submit the CEF Member Application:
- Download the application at the bottom of this page.
- Type your responses in the Word (.docx) version of the form.
- Before closing the form, SAVE AS a new PDF file with the following info in the filename: "YOUR_NAME-CEFC App.pdf" (example John_Smith-CEFC App.pdf)
- OR print & scan into PDF your application.
- Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that hard copies or emailed responses of the member application will not be accepted for review. Digital copies only.