University Sustainability Assistantship Program
There are no assistantship positions available at this time. Please check back at a later time.
There are no internship positions available at this time. Please check back at a later time.
Description of Internship Program: The Office of Sustainability offers a few paid and workstudy internships during the academic year and summer. Interns get involved in projects that relate to programs that the Office of Sustainability coordinates both on and off campus. In general, our interns get to work in a professional environment and gain experience through projects generated by our department and by the interns themselves. We are interested in working with tomorrow's green workforce and helping our interns build the skills they need once they graduate from UVM.
General Qualifications for potential interns.
- Interest in campus sustainability and environmental issues.
- Have strong writing and research skills.
- Tech savvy and familiar with web-based applications and social media.
How to apply
- Download the Office of Sustainability Internship Application (at the bottom of the page) a Word .docx
- Fill out the application and save the application as PDF. The filename should be as follows: "YOUR_NAME-Intern App.pdf"
- Email your application, resume, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org