Your "To Do" List before Orientation
No matter what time of the year you enroll at UVM, there are things you can do before attending Orientation – and certainly before starting classes to get yourself ready.
- Make any necessary travel arrangements to and from UVM.
- Notify the Orientation Program Office of any disability accommodations or special needs at least two weeks prior to your arrival.
- Activate your UVM NetID
- Set up your UVM email account.
- Take the following Placement Tests:
- Get questions answered about your Financial Aid.
- Make sure you’ve got adequate health insurance.
- Make sure you’ve met the immunization requirement.
- Get connected to UVM
clubs and organizations!
- Consider signing up for a TREK program!
- Check out the USB drive information that is given out at Orientation!
- Connect with the ACCESS office if you have a disability.
- Make sure to get your CATcard Student ID while you are at Orientation or before the start of the semester.
- Plan ahead & know how to be safe at UVM.
- Plan ahead & know how to be safe in online communities.
is UVM's rapid emergency notification system. CatAlert's goal
is to help keep UVM as informed and as safe as possible during
emergency situations. Add your emergency contact information in
order to receive the CatAlert emergency messages by phone, email and
text messaging. This contact information is used only in
Last modified June 03 2012 12:06 PM