Welcome to UVM!
UVM is one of the nation's top universities, and we are excited to
welcome you to campus.
We want your transition here to UVM to be as smooth as possible. Take a moment to look over some of the important information we have listed below. And remember, your UVM email is the most frequently used means of communication from the University, so it is imperative that you check it regularly.
Our introduction to Orientation publication Checkpoints is on it's way to you right now - if it hasn't arrived already! Inside you'll find a wealth of useful information regarding what Orientation is about, how students and families can prepare for it, and what to expect when arriving on campus in June.
If you haven't recieved your copy of Checkpoints yet - or you'd simply like to peruse the publication on your computer, feel free to download our online version.
- New first year student for the 2013 fall semester? Read all about what our June Orientation program entails.
- Register for your June Orientation session online!
- Already made your reservation, but need to change it? You can make those changes yourself in the Reservation System.
- New transfer student for the 2013 fall semester? Learn More about transfer orientation dates and options.
- Be prepared for the new semester. Complete the Orientation To Do List.
- Learn about Residential Life
- Get involved: Student Life
- Join a club: The Lynx
Remember to take care of business!1. Read your UVM email everyday.
2. Pay the bills.
3. Complete all student health forms.
Have a question about Orientation? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility & Accommodation:
Orientation is committed to welcoming all first year students and their families. Participants who need assistance or accommodations to fully enjoy the Orientation program are encouraged to contact ACCESS and the Orientation Office well in advance, as some accommodations take time to implement. In consultation with ACCESS, we will provide reasonable and appropriate accommodations.
Last modified April 19 2013 08:24 AM