Now that you've registered...
Arriving for TREK!
Check out the 'Final Update for TREK Families' pdf, e-mailed to all TREK attendees, for instructions on when to arrive, where to park, what moving-in looks like, and other logistics information.
Do you need to complete any extra forms?Possibly! Some of our trips require an additional liability form or release form. Check below to see if there are forms for your trip and if there are, print them out, complete them and mail or fax (802-656-7731) them to:
Wilderness TREK / Service TREK
Department of Student Life -University of Vermont
310 Davis Center, 590 Main Street
Burlington VT 05405
If you applied for Financial Aid...You will be notified of award amounts and outstanding balances by July 19th, 2013. For more information about the TREK financial aid process, check out this page. If you have any questions about the financial aid process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Get a rundown of the specific items you'll need to bring with you on your TREK trip below - all Trekkies should read our quick Packing and Preparation guide to prepare yourself for your TREK experience!
- Frequently Asked Questions for your TREK Program!
- Wilderness TREK and Service TREK's online fb.uvm.edu communities and connect with other students attending your program.
- If you really like the Outdoors, you'll really like UVM's outdoor-related Clubs, Events, Classes, Trips, and more!
- If you really like Service Work, you'll really like UVM's service-related Clubs, Events, Classes, and Trips!
- Final Update for Trek Families - When do I arrive? Where do I check in? Where do we park? Etc.
Any questions about your registration, payments, or program waitlists?Got questions about payments? Having problem sregistering? Need to talk to someone about waitlists - for these specific questions please contact Conference and Events at:
Attention Registration Team: TREK
220 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT 05405-0306
Phone: (802) 656-5665
Fax: (802) 656-9910
Any program questions?
- Service TREK: email@example.com, (802) 656-2060
- Wilderness and Transfer TREK: firstname.lastname@example.org, (802) 656-2060
Don’t forget to look for the TREK table at Orientation!Say hi to program staff and trip leaders, pick up some free goodies, and ask any questions.
If you've got trip specific or program questions, we'd love the chance to help answer them. To help us get an answer to you quickly, please be sure to contact the approprate program area pertaining to your question:
Last modified August 07 2013 05:42 PM