At UVM, the days of college food being a drag are over.
On the menu...
Variety is the spice of life, and Dining Services (as managed by Sodexo) embraces that fact. From vegan or homestyle cooking, to partnerships with local and organic purveyors, Dining Services considers personal and cultural needs when preparing its diverse menus.
Thirteen dining choices exist on UVM's campus (and that's if you count the Davis Student Center's sprawling options just once). View all dining locations, hours and current menus on the University Dining Services website.
But just to name a few...
- University Marché is an open European kitchen with a dedicated vegan platform.
- Davis Center: Home of The Marketplace featuring Mediterranean and Indian cuisine, Sushi, plus made-to-order deli sandwiches and salads. Also at the Davis Center — Brennan's (a local foods destination), New World Tortilla, Ben & Jerry's and more.
- Waterman Manor offers waited table service as well as seasonal terrace seating.
- Redstone Unlimited Dining features a restaurant-style computerized ordering system.
- Alice's, Cyber and Waterman Café offer coffee a la carte dining and more.
All resident students must choose from:
- "Unlimited Access" or
- Retail "Points" Plan
In addition, University Dining Services offers the following plans:
- Faculty & Staff
Last modified January 07 2013 03:00 PM