At UVM, the days of college food being a drag are over.
On the menu...
Variety is the spice of life, and Dining Services (as managed by Sodexo) embraces that fact. From vegan or homestyle cooking, to partnerships with local and organic purveyors, Dining Services considers personal and cultural needs when preparing its diverse menus.
Thirteen dining choices exist on UVM's campus (and that's if you count the Davis Student Center's sprawling options just once). Dining Services (as managed by Sodexo) at the University of Vermont is committed to serving the diverse needs of the University community. With multiple dining locations throughout campus, they offer food options for everyone and a dining plan for everyone.
To name a few dining highlights ...
- University Marché is an open European kitchen with a dedicated vegan platform.
- Davis Center: Home of The Marketplace featuring Mediterranean and Indian cuisine, Sushi, plus made-to-order deli sandwiches and salads. Also at the Davis Center — Brennan's (a local foods destination), New World Tortilla, Ben & Jerry's and more.
- Waterman Manor offers waited table service as well as seasonal terrace seating.
- Redstone Unlimited Dining features a restaurant-style computerized ordering system.
- Alice's, Cyber and Waterman Café offer coffee a la carte dining and more.
Last modified January 05 2014 09:26 PM