A20 - Stop the War(s) in Washington DC
Bus Information for Vermont
- As of April 12, there is a third bus that needs to be filled.
- The cost of a seat is $55.
- Reserve your spot and pay when you get on the bus.
- Make checks out to the Peace & Justice Center, 21 Church
- For information call
- Kimberly Ead (Peace and Justice Center) at
802-863-2345 x5 (firstname.lastname@example.org) until Tuesday April 16th
- After the 16th all Brandon Johnson (Burlignton AntiWar Coaltion,
ISO) at 951-2420 or call 802-229-2340 (email@example.com).
- Bus Schedule
(All stops were designated in conjunction with the bus company to
facilitate the possibly confusing process of loading and unloading the bus
as easily as possible):
- Leave Burlington, evening of 19th at 10:30pm at Gutterson Field House
- Pick-up at Berlin, exit 7 (near Montpelier) at 11:25pm at "Park and
- Pick-up at White River Junction at 12:10am at McDonalds
- Pick-up at Brattleboro at 1:00am at Burger King in Outlet Center off
- Arrive at Metro in Maryland at 8:30am
- Help Stop the War in Washington!!!!
- Leave Metro in Maryland evening of the 20th at 7:00pm
- Drop-off at Brattleboro at 2:30am
- Drop-off at White River Junction at 3:20am
- Drop-off at Berlin (near Montpelier) at 4:05am
- Return to Burlington at 5:00am in the morning of the 21st