Sponsored Project Administration - SPA
NIH Forms Changes Now Updated
For Applications with for Due Dates on or after September 25, 2013
September 13, 2013 - UVM's InfoEd system has been successfully updated with the New Adobe Form C to be used for most NIH applications to be submitted on or after September 25, 2013.
Funding Opportunity Number Changes
- Some funding opportunities will retain the same number.
- Others had to be changed to a newly issue number.
- SPA staff has manually “reselected” each specific funding opportunity to bring the new forms into applications that are currently in development.
No Action Required by Investigators
- Investigators may once again login to InfoEd and resume work on their NIH applications.
- They do not need to take any additional action.
For additional information about the new forms, please refer to the NIH Notice NOT-OD-13-091
Last modified September 19 2013 11:10 AM