Trinity church
Historic
Modern
Several churches stood on this site. The first was built in 1790 and lasted until 1865, when it burned and was replaced by a new building that served as Town Hall, schoolhouse, and church. In 1881 the construction of the present building commenced, and was finished in 1886, when the first Episcopal service was held in it. The date of the historic photo is unknown, but Rt. 7 looks paved, constraining the age.