St. Catherine's Church
Historic
Modern
1908
2004
St. Catherine's church, located just east of the United Methodist Church, is seen here with the parsonage building. The steeple was replaced in the late 1960s, and the small sapling seen in the older image has apparently grown into a large tree. The lawn has been repaved to make a road and parking spaces.