New Continuing and Distance Education Offerings
- By Continuing and Distance Education
UVM is swinging into fall with several exciting events and courses coming up that you may not want to miss!
- The 2016 George D. Aiken Lecture on November 3—This year’s free lecture will feature world-renowned Dr. Paul Farmer—physician, anthropologist, author, and subject of a best-selling book.
- Farmer Training Program— If you dream of starting your own farm, then take a look at how you can experience ‘5 growing seasons in 6 months’ at our Catamount Educational Farm, and in collaboration with our working partner farms. Vermont is the leader in the food systems movement!
- Professional Business Programs —Enhance your business skills with our Professional Certificate in Leadership, and our other short intensive online programs like Digital Marketing Fundamentals, Project Management, and Healthcare Administration.
- Food Hub Management Professional Certificate—The only academic program of its kind in the nation, our comprehensive certificate will deepen your expertise and build your management skills to take on a leadership role in this growing field.
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Epidemiology—Gain a scientific framework for analyzing health related conditions, disease outbreak investigation, prevention and control, and research in public health with our online graduate program.