Staff Council Representative Election Results - 2014
- By Staff Council
Staff Council Representatives are elected annually in April and represent staff from all corners of the University of Vermont.
This year's election process resulted in 17 elected Representatives of which 16 are new to Staff Council.
In FY2015, Staff Council will be the largest it has ever been in its 43 year history with 38 members.
Thank you to all those who took part in Elections this year!
Staff Council Representative Election Results for Units/Divisions/Colleges 2014:
- College of Agriculture & Life Sciences - 1 Representative with a three-year term - JoAnne Dearborn
- College of Arts & Sciences - 2 Representatives both with a three-year term - Jeremy Arenos; Gabriela Mora-Klepeis
- College of Education & Social Services - 1 Representative with a three-year term - Jean Evans
- College of Engineering & Mathematical Sciences - 1 Representative with a three-year term - Douglas Dickey
- College of Medicine
- Adminstrative – 1 Representatives both with a three-year term; 1 Representative with a one-year term - Leo Gaudreau; Karmen Swim
- Clinical Sciences – 3 Representatives all with a three-year term - Christine Farnham; Lyndelle LeBruin; Shirley Pine
- Enrollment Management - 1 Representative with a three-year term - Carrie Pratt
- Human Resources, Diversity & Multicultural Affairs - 1 Representative from HRS for a three-year term - Stephen Lunna
- Libraries and Learning Services (ETS) - 1 Representative from Libraries and Learning Services for a three-year term - Valerie Carzello
- Research and Graduate Studies - 1 Representative for a three-year term - Dziyana Aydin
- Rubenstein School of Environmental & Natural Resources - 1 Representative for a two-year term - William Valliere
- School of Business Administration - 1 Representative for a two-year term - Nicholas Gingrow
- Student Affairs - 1 Representative for a three-year term; 1 Representative for a one-year term - Nick Hall
Units/Divisions/Colleges with Staff Council Representative Openings Remaining:
There are still Representative openings in the following areas.
- College of Medicine
- Adminstrative – 1 Representatives with a three-year term
- Basic Sciences – 1 Representative with a one-year term
- Student Affairs - 1 Representative for a one-year term
Get Involved! Join a Staff Council Standing Committee!
You don't have to be an elected Representative to be a part of Staff Council and make a positive impact at UVM. Any staff member can join one of our four Standing Committees. This is approximately a one and a half hour commitment per month including an hour meeting and travel time to and from your office.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Staff Council Office at Staff.Council@uvm.edu or 656.4493
To find out more about what Staff Council does for Staff at UVM visit www.uvm.edu/staffcouncil