Reunion and Homecoming and Family Weekend Set for Oct. 4-6
- By Jay Goyette
Thousands of UVM alumni, parents, families and community members will converge on campus Oct. 4-6 for the University of Vermont's Reunion and Homecoming and Family Weekend 2013.
A wide variety of events will be happening on campus and around greater Burlington over the course of the weekend. Register for a package covering admission to most events at the Dudley H. Davis Center throughout the weekend. Included is a button that entitles the wearer to special discounts at various locations on campus and in downtown Burlington and complimentary admission to the Fleming Museum. Many events are free and open to the public, including school and college open houses and receptions and the George V. Kidder outstanding faculty lecture.
Weekend Highlights include:
- A "Welcome Back Tent Party" on Friday evening
- UVM Fest on Saturday with live music, local vendors, food carts, games and entertainment
- Segway tours of campus and UVM Historic walking tours
- Academic unit open houses
- Greek open houses and programs to highlight campus
- More then 100 different activities, programs and events
- View the complete weekend schedule
Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, (888) 458-8691.