Staff Council Representative Election Results
- By Staff Council
During the month of April 2013, Staff Council held elections for Representative positions in several Units/Divisions or Colleges at UVM.
Please join us is congratulating our newly elected or re-elected Representatives.
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences – Bethany Wolfe - (1) three-year term
- Continuing Education – Noel McCann - (1) three-year term
- DFES/AFS – Johanna Brabham - (1) three-year term
- Research and Graduate Studies – Anita Lavoie - (1) two-year term
- Rubenstein School – Isis Erb - (1) three-year term
- School of Business Administration – Sara Hearne - (1) three-year term
- University Relations and Campus Life – Kate Ford - (1) three-year term
There are still a few Representative Openings remaining.
- College of Medicine
- Adminstrative – (1) two-year term
- Basic Sciences – (1) two-year term
- Clinical Sciences – (2) one-year terms
If you wish to run for one of the open Representative positions, please complete the required Self-Nomination Form for your unit/division. You can also find more information on our Representative Election page.
There are several vacancies in Units/Divisions impacted by restructuring planned for July 1, 2013:
- DFES/ETS – (1) three-year term
- President's and Provost's Office - (1) one-year term
- University Relations and Campus Life – (1) three-year terms, (1) two-year term, (1) one-year term
Elections in these areas will be revisited in the new fiscal year so that full representation may be provided to the new units. If you have questions about what this means, please contact the Staff Council Office at Staff.Council@uvm.edu or 656-4493.