Learn through experience - outdoors, in the community, in the classroom, around the world.
The Rubenstein School boasts a storied history of educating environmentally responsible leaders, scientists, practitioners, and advocates for healthy human-habitat interactions. Schooled in the intersection of science and society, Rubenstein graduates excel in rapidly changing, interdependent socio-ecological systems and are well positioned to protect, nurture and evolve sustainable living solutions.
Do an internship, conduct research with faculty, take a service-learning or travel course, explore jobs in your field, study abroad.
- Wed Aug 16 RSENR Master's Project Seminar & Defense: Devin Rigolino, RSENR Zoom Video Conference:
- https://zoom.us/j/5546974111, 11am
- Thu Aug 17 RSENR PhD Dissertation Seminar & Defense: Keri Watson, Gund Conference Room, Johnson House, 617 Main St., noon
- Mon Aug 21 RSENR PhD Proposal Seminar & Defense: Sonya Ahamed, Gund Conference Room, Johnson House, 617 Main St., 3pm
- Tue Aug 22 RSENR State of the School Address for Faculty and Staff, Aiken 102, 11am, group photo to follow
- Tue Aug 22 RSENR State of the School Gathering for Faculty and Staff, Intervale Center, 5:30-7:30pm
- Fri Aug 25 RSENR Master's Thesis Seminar & Defense: Emma Sass, Aiken 311, 9:30am
- Mon Aug 28 Fall Semester 2017 First Day of Classes
- Wed - Thu Sep 6-8 Catalysts of the Climate Economy National Innovation Summit, kickoff at Ira Allen Chapel, 6pm, Registration required. UVM Alumni register at Vermonter rate to receive 50% discount.
of Environment and Natural Resources
81 Carrigan Drive
Burlington, VT 05405
Call us: 802-656-2911
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org