Learn through experience - outdoors, in the community, in the classroom, around the world.
The Rubenstein School boasts a storied history of educating environmentally responsible leaders, scientists, practitioners, and advocates for healthy human-habitat interactions. Schooled in the intersection of science and society, Rubenstein graduates excel in rapidly changing, interdependent socio-ecological systems and are well positioned to protect, nurture and evolve sustainable living solutions.
Do an internship, conduct research with faculty, take a service-learning or travel course, explore jobs in your field, study abroad.
- Tue Oct 24 RGSA Annual Chili Cook-Off, Aiken 311, 10:30am
- Thu Oct 26 RSENR Seminar Series: Graduate Student 5-min Thesis Competition, Aiken 311, 1pm
- Wed Nov 1 RSENR Master's Thesis Seminar & Defense: Ashley Eaton, 705 Spear Street Conference Room, 1pm
- Wed Nov 1 RSENR Lecture: Deb Markowitz, "The Trump Transition & Environment - Rumors & Realities," Davis Center Livak Ballroom, 3pm
- Wed Nov 1 George D. Aiken Lecture: Michael Moss, Author of "Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us," Ira Allen Chapel, 5:30pm
of Environment and Natural Resources
81 Carrigan Drive
Burlington, VT 05405
Call us: 802-656-2911
Email us: email@example.com