There is an
enormous literature on race and diversity in the
1. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency--Environmental Justice website -- EPA website providing information and links for various programs sponsored by the federal government to promote environmental justice.
2. EJNet.org -- EJNet lists various resources related to Environmental Racism and Justice, including Principles of Environmental Justice, government policies, and websites with additional information on the topic.
3. Environmental Justice and Climate Change Initiative -- An organization that advocates for stronger policies to address climate change, while making strong connections to communities of color and Indigenous Peoples.
Society of America Section on Environmental Justice: "a group
of ecologists committed to promoting and facilitating the
involvement of all ecologists in advancing EJ through
education, research, and public engagement."
5. SEEDS (Strategies for Ecological Education, Development, and Sustainability) - Ecological Society of America program supporting and promoting opportunities for undergraduates from underrepresnted groups.
6. Crosspoint Anti-racism site -- One of the WEB's biggest listing of links to sites on human rights, racism, women's rights, anti-Semitism, etc.