Accepting applications for Fall 2017! Contact us if you're interested.
Application deadline: April 1st, 2017
We are now accepting applications. All Applications must be completed online through the Graduate College.
Complete the Online Graduate College Application (apply for Fall 2017)
- Select NATURAL RESOURCES (MS) as your program choice
- Write in “Leadership for Sustainability” in the specialty/concentration field
- Limited scholarships available, deadline for consideration for internal scholarships is March 31
- Mid-March first-round acceptance decisions made, rolling admissions thereafter based on availability
- Final application deadline; Last applications accepted: April 1st, 2017
- Program Starts: August 2017
Applications will require:
Graduate College Application
Three letters of recommendation
TOEFL scores for those whose native language is not English
GRE or five years professional experience (if seeking GRE waiver, send Emil your updated resume)