Rubenstein School Office of Experiential Learning
Study Abroad Opportunities
There are many opportunities for students to gain international experience in the Rubenstein School, including travel courses for credit during winter and spring breaks and during the summer, in places such as Costa Rica, Israel, and Scotland.
For semester or year long study abroad opportunities, students should initially visit the UVM Office of International Education (OIE) to learn about the great variety of study abroad programs. Some students also choose to travel domestically and spend a semester in an area of the country other than Vermont. For additional advisement on study abroad, contact Anna Smiles-Becker in Aiken 220G.
RSENR students frequently participate in the following study abroad programs:
- University of Western Australia at Perth
- EcoQuest New Zealand
- Living Routes - Study Abroad in Ecovillages
- School for International Training
- Operation Wallacea
- School for Field Studies
- Arava Institute for Environmental Studies
- Round River Convservation Studies
- Wild Rockies Field Intstitute (mostly US based programs)
Last modified August 28 2012 02:19 PM