University of Vermont

RSENR Student Services intent to graduate junior record check

Meeting Graduation Requirements: Intent to Graduate–Junior Records Check

Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assure that all graduation requirements are met. You should read and follow the catalogue carefully and meet regularly with your advisor. If you have questions about requirements, you should promptly consult your advisor.

Intent to Graduate–Junior Records Check: Before the beginning of your senior year (when you are in your sixth semester or when you have earned more than 80 total credits), you will need to complete the Intent to Graduateā€”Junior Records Check form (Fillable docx | Printable pdf). You can also pick up a copy of the form in the Dean's Office, 220 Aiken. You will need to schedule a time to meet with your academic advisor to review and sign the form.

On the Intent to Graduateā€”Junior Records Check form you will indicate the courses remaining to be completed for your degree and when you intend to graduate. It is extremely important that you and your advisor carefully complete this form--it is used by the Dean's Office to certify that all your requirements have been completed and you are eligible to graduate.

Last modified February 10 2016 03:54 PM