Faculty and Staff Services
- RSENR IT Support Footprints
- RSENR Sharepoint (formerly Intranet)
- RSENR Mission Statement
- RSENR Strategic Plan
- Scheduling Aiken Conference Rooms
- Tick Safety in the Field
Camille Campanile, Assistant to the Associate Deans, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-656-4380
Associate Dean's calendar and support; Schedule of Courses.
Margaret Burke, Coordinator of Educational Innovation, email@example.com, 802-656-1326
Community-based learning faculty and partnership support, teaching and learning services, program assessment design and implementation.
Cathy Trivieres, Environmental Studies Program Office Support, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-656-4055
Environmental Studies Program: information; faculty/staff advising appointments; student files & forms; faculty calendars.
Nora Shahoud, Gund Institute Assistant to the Director, email@example.com, 802-656-2906
Gund Institute: general inquiries; scheduling and support; manage visiting graduate student & scholar requests/paperwork.
Faculty Services & Resources
- Faculty By-Laws (PDF)
- Faculty Committees
- CourseLeaf CIM: Electronic Course Action Forms
- Professional Development Fund Request (docx)
- Transportation for Courses
- Office of the Provost: Faculty & Department Chair Resources
Forms & information related to Calendar of Key Dates, Catalogue and Curriculum, Collective Bargaining, Human Resources, RPT, Recruitment, Sabbaticals, and Workload
- RPT (Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure) Guidelines (PDF)
RSENR procedures and standards for Appointment, Reappointment, Promotion, Tenure, and Sabbatical Leave
- RPT (Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure) Timetable (PDF)
RSENR calendar of dates for Reappointment, Promotion, Tenure, and Sabbatical Leave
- Rubenstein Professor Application Instructions (PDF)
- Rubenstein School Advising Plan (PDF)
- Scholarly Productivity and Impact Metrics (PDF)
In the fall semester, we will incorporate these metrics into faculty annual evaluations and our RPT guidelines and finalize our processes to summarize metrics across the School.
- Teaching Evaluation Plan (PDF)
In the fall semester, we will continue to develop this plan with the goal of continuous improvement of courses and teaching through both formative and summative assessments for all faculty.
Staff Services & Resources
- Staff Annual Review Form docx | (PDF)
- Staff Work Plan Form docx
- Staff Professional Development Guidelines & Application docx | (PDF)
- UVM Human Resource Services
Forms & information related to benefits, collective bargaining, handbooks, hiring, skills development
- UVM Learning Services
Develop job-related skills
- UVM Staff Council (RSENR Staff Representative: Bill Valliere)
Last modified May 31 2016 11:13 AM