TA Position: Apply to be a teaching assistant for a service-learning course next semester! Applications are currently being accepted for Service-learning Teaching Assistants through the Office of Community-University Partnerships and Service-learning (CUPS). The Service-Learning Teaching Assistant Program provides support for faculty, students, and community partners engaged in designated service-learning courses at UVM.
SL Training: Since 2005, the CUPS Office has offered this unique program to designed to give UVM students training in service-learning pedagogy and leadership development opportunities while providing faculty members additional support for their service-learning courses. To date, over 150 SL-TAs have been trained and supported by the CUPS Office. To apply or to learn more, visit the CUPS SL-TA webpage.
Lands Stewardship (LANDS) Internship Program: LANDS website >>
- UVM's Office of Community-University Partnerships and Service-learning (CUPS): Visit the CUPS website >>
- Vermont Campus Compact: VCC website >>
Fall 2012 Spotlight Projects:
- Williston Ash Inventory Project
- Branch Out Burlington! Student Outreach Project
- UVM Natural Areas Photography Project
- Pine Street Barge Canal Trail Project
Elise Schadler, Coordinator of Community-based Learning
Room 312C, Aiken Building