Service-learning Courses in RSENR
Though the Rubenstein School is the smallest school at UVM, it offers a large portion of all the service-learning courses taught across campus. Learn more about our service-learning community partners.
Current Service-learning Courses
The following academic year courses have been designated as service-learning through the Office of Community-University Partnerships and Service-Learning.
- ENVS 195 Natural History of Centennial Woods, Teage O'Connor, CAS
- NR 001 Natural History and Field Ecology, Walter Poleman, NR
- NR 015 Ecology of Place, Leah Mittal-Skiff, NR
- NR 016 Ecological Citizenship: Place-Based Herbalism, Kate Westdijk, RSENR
- NR 206 Environmental Problem Solving & Impact Assessment, Zac Ispa-Landa, NR
- NR 243 GIS Practicum, Jarlath ONeil-Dunne, RSENR
- NR 285 Community-Based Natural Resource Management, Cecilia Danks, RSENR
- PRT 138 Landscape Architecture for Parks, Rec and Tourism, David Raphael, PRT
- PRT 158 Resort Marketing & Management, David Kaufman, PRT
Past Service-learning Courses:
Last modified August 26 2015 08:19 AM