Service-learning Courses in RSENR
Though the Rubenstein School is the smallest school at UVM, it offers a large portion of all the service-learning courses taught across campus. learn more about our service-learning community partners.
Current Service-learning Courses
The following academic year courses have been designated as service-learning through the Office of Community-University Partnerships and Service-Learning.
- ENVS 195/HLTH 107/NR 107/NR 153/GEOG 173 Natural History of Centennial Woods: Teage O'Connor
- ENVS 295 Sustainability Education: Tom Hudspeth
- NR 016/RSENR 016 Place-Based Herbal Medicine: Kate Westdijk
- NR 205 Ecosystem Management: Emily Brodsky
- NR 206 Environmental Problem Solving and Impact Assessment: Matt Kolan
- NR 206 Environmental Problem-Solving and Impact Assessment: Emily Brodsky
- NR 243 GIS Practicum: Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne
- NR 285 Natural Resource Inventory and Assessment: Emily Brodsky
- NR 285 Land Conservation: Emily Brodsky
- PRT 138 Park and Recreation Design: David Raphael
Past Service-learning Courses:
Last modified August 20 2014 09:57 AM