University of Vermont

RSENR Student Services course substitution

Requesting Course Substitutions or Waivers

The faculty must approve any substitution or waiver of course requirements for your academic program. Your advisor can help you write a petition. The Rubenstein School Honors and Studies Committee reviews and acts on requests from individual students for waivers or substitutions of School General Education and Core Curriculum requirements. To initiate a request, pick up the required form from the Dean's Office. For requests relating to all other requirements in your major, contact the Program Chair.

Last modified September 24 2013 11:38 AM