Rubenstein School Alumni and Friends
Thanks for checking in with the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources! As alumni and friends of the School, you are an integral part of the Rubenstein School community. Your support and involvement help ensure excellence in our academic programming as well as opportunities for our current students.
As a School, we are proud of our alumni and the incredible work that you are doing around the world. Please stay connected. Use the Alumni Update form to update your email address and to let us know what you are up to. Explore the School website to find out about ways that you can be involved. It is an exciting time in our School's history as we help lead UVM toward becoming a premier environmental university in the country. Join us in this extraordinary effort.
If you are an alum and would like to receive our quarterly School enewsletter, please send your email address to email@example.com.
2016 Rubenstein School Alumni Survey
As part of our 10-year program review, we have reached out to you, our 4,281 alumni, to help us assess the impact and value of the learning opportunities you experienced while a student. Thanks to all our alumni who completed the survey. It's not too late if you haven't completed yours – simply email Sarah.Heath@uvm.edu for your email invitation..
We value your reflections and appreciate your time spent completing the 12-minute survey. Your anonymous responses will be used to:
- Better understand how your education prepared you for your career.
- Learn what you valued most and how we might improve our programs.
- Connect you to the Rubenstein School Alumni Network (as desired).
Hardcopy surveys were mailed at the end of January to alum we had not heard back from. Help us reduce our paper use by completing your survey online today. Thank you for helping us continue to strengthen the Rubenstein School as one of the leading schools of natural resources in the nation.
Opportunities and Information
- Help RSENR with its 10-year program review. Please complete the survey sent to you via email or postal mail. Email Sarah.Heath@uvm.edu to request the survey.
- Submit an alumni note for our School enewsletter.
- Read the Rubenstein School Enewsletter.
- Learn about ways to Give to the School.
- Explore the UVM Alumni Site.
- Help collect group summer camp photos for this website. Scan and email pics to Joanna Birbeck (FOR '84).