University of Vermont

Office of the Registrar


How to Request Official Transcripts

Current Students

If you have an active myUVM account you should be able to log in here to request your transcript.

Former Students

Most former students have a myUVM account even if they did not have one when they attended UVM. If you are not sure whether you have an active myUVM account please try activating your account online by choosing Set up your NetID or reset a forgotten password (under Account Services) on the following page.

After you have enabled your account, you should be able to log into myUVM to request your transcript.

If you need assistance reactivating your account, please contact the Helpline at (802) 656-2604. If you cannot request a transcript online please contact our office at or by calling (802) 656-2045.

:: Additional Information

For more information including frequently asked questions please click here.

Last modified January 27 2017 08:26 AM

Contact UVM © 2017 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131