Current Pricing (for UVM affiliates):
per sample rate
|ICP||$2.50 / sample
|Ion chromatograph (Cl, SO4)
||$2 / sample||$6|
|Microwave digest||$20 / batch of 14||$12 (each)
|CHN||$3 / sample||$12 solid / $18 liquid
|Lachat||$1 / sample (per analyte)
||$6 (per analyte)
Training on any instrument: $40.00 per hour
These rates apply to routine samples. Additional costs may be incurred for sample preparation, difficult samples or very low concentrations.
A 10% discount is available for samples numbers of 50 or more.
Please contact us for more details.
Prices for some common analyses:
- Acid digestion and ICP elements (e.g. nutrient and/or metal content of plant tissue or other solid samples) Includes Ca, K, Mg, P, Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn, Na (other metals available): $25.00
- Above with total N (foliar analysis): $35.00
- Nitrate or ammonium in a liquid sample or extract: $6.00
- C:N ratio: $12.00
- Total P in water or sediment: $25.00
- Soluble reactive phosphorus in water: $8.00, prefiltered $6.00
Last modified November 03 2014 11:51 AM