per sample rate
|Ion chromatograph||$3.00 / sample||$15.00|
|Microwave digest||$20.00 per batch of 14||$20.00 (each)
|CHN||$3-5.00 / sample||$10.00 solid / $12.00 liquid
|Lachat||$1.00 / sample (per analyte)
||$6.00 (per analyte)
Training on any instrument: $30.00 per hour
These rates apply to routine samples. Additional costs may be incurred for sample preparation, difficult samples or very low concentrations.
A 10% discount is available for samples numbers of 50 or more.
Please contact us for more details.
Prices for some common analyses:
- Acid digestion and ICP elements (e.g. nutrient and/or metal content of plant tissue or other solid samples) Includes Ca, K, Mg, P, Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn, Na (other metals available): $25.00
- Above with total N (foliar analysis): $30.00
- Nitrate or ammonium in a liquid sample or extract: $6.00
- C:N ratio: $10.00
- Total P in water or sediment: $25.00
- Soluble reactive phosphorus in water: $7.00, prefiltered $5.00
Last modified March 24 2011 12:40 PM