Information for Advisors
As an advisor, you can access Mid Term Warning Letter Reports for all of your advisees.
- After logging into the Registrar's website, click on the Advisee List Report.
- The last column on the right will show you whether an MTWL has been sent to your student, and how many have been sent.
- Click on the MTWL link to view specific information for your advisee. You will see a list of classes that indicate where the MTWLs came from.
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Faculty Affairs Administration
- New Faculty Orientation
- Writing in the Disciplines Program
- Access to Forms and Systems - Student Information System (SIS) and BANNER access, registration override, access for chairs and deans, and much more. Visit the Registrar's website as a gateway to most academic transactions.
Last modified March 25 2009 02:11 PM