Nominees must hold a full-time faculty appointment at the University of Vermont with a minimum of three years or more in the rank of Senior Lecturer or Lecturer
- Demonstrated record of exemplary contributions (innovation, creativity, productivity, impact, success, scholarly output) as a teacher-scholar at the University of Vermont
- Demonstrated record as a leader, role model, innovator in activities that promote or enhance teaching effectiveness, new pedagogy, and / or curricular reform or development
- Demonstrated record of excellence in teaching
- Record of scholarship dissemination as evidenced by peer-reviewed journal articles, conference proceedings papers, presentations at national conferences, invited talks, or books
- Notable achievement(s) in teaching or scholarship, recognized beyond the University, that bring recognition to the department, program, college or school
- Demonstrated commitment to inclusive excellence and to advancing the University’s diversity goals.
Last modified December 15 2017 08:59 AM