Vice President for Human Resources, Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
ALANA Student Center
To support the holistic development of ALANA and Bi/Multi-racial students so they attain their goals for wellness, academic achievement, personal growth, identity formation, community building and cultural advancement.
What we do
- Create a culturally safe space, home away from home, where everyone is seen, heard and valued.
- Mentor students, provide academic support and social guidance through individual and student organization advisement.
- Advocate for and provide resources for and with students in the on and off campus community and beyond.
- Foster multicultural leadership.
- Generate programming that affirms, educates and celebrates the ALANA Bi/Multi-racial student community.
- Generate programming that affirms, educates and celebrates ALANA and Bi/Multiracial student community.
- Bridge communities by collaborating with multiple departments on campus to benefit ALANA and Bi/Multiracial student experiences.
- Celebrate student racial/ethnic identity and accomplishments.
Last modified February 21 2012 08:16 AM