Faculty Degree Information: Self-Service Entry in PeopleSoft for the Catalogue
- By Kerry Castano
Entering and updating faculty degree information became a PeopleSoft self-service function effective fall 2014. Faculty members only need to enter their degree information once. This is an annual reminder, but this is NOT an annual task.
PeopleSoft is the source of faculty degree information listed in the University Catalogue. If faculty members wish to have their terminal degree listed in the Catalogue, this information must be entered into PeopleSoft.
By September 30:
· NEW faculty members should enter their degree information in PeopleSoft.
· EXISTING faculty members should update their degree information if it has changed (existing faculty members were asked to verify their information in fall 2014).
· Login to PeopleSoft Human Resources here.
· Follow this Path: Self Service > Learning and Development > My Current Profile.
· Follow the instructions that appear on the profile page.
· You must flag a single degree as your terminal degree for display in the Catalogue.
· You must use the SAVE button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
If you need assistance, contact Kerry Castano at 656-1299 or Kerry.Castano@uvm.edu.