University of Vermont

UVM Police Services

Welcome to the Campus Security Authority (CSA) Information Portal

Certain employees, known as Campus Security Authorities (CSA), have a legal obligation to file a report with University Police Services of suspected criminal activity using the Campus Security Authority Reporting Form to ensure statistical inclusion of all crimes specified by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (“Clery Act”) in the University’s Annual Security Report when those crimes occur on or near University Property, including on-campus property, property immediately adjacent to the campus, and off-campus property owned or controlled by the University.
In the event of an emergency, always call 911.

See Crime Definitions

button to file report
Contact UVM © 2018 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131