Assignments for happy times:
How grading works:
Questions are worth 3 points according to the following scale:
- 3 = correct or very nearly so.
- 2 = acceptable but needs some revisions.
- 1 = needs major revisions.
- 0 = way off, no banana or equivalent reward. Ook.
And for the full score, you must show your complete working ...
The actual assignments:
Assignment format and submission:
- Grad students are required to use LaTeX. Optional for undergrads.
Please submit PDFs via email to both:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (the +coconuts is very helpful!).
- Name your file as follows (where the number is to be padded by a 0 if less than 10 and names are all lowercase): CSYS300assignment%02d$firstname-$lastname.pdf as in CSYS300assignment06michael-palin.pdf
- Note: Please scan your assignment if not using LaTeX.
- Please submit your project’s current draft in pdf format via email to email@example.com.
- Please use this file name format (all lowercase after CSYS): CSYS300project-$firstname-$lastname-YYYY-MM-DD.pdf as in CSYS300project-lisa-simpson-1989-12-17.pdf
- Please include links to your Github/Git pages production and note updates made there.
- Assignments will generally be dispersed on Thursdays and due the following Friday by 11:59 pm, 8 days later.