Current Community Partners
Community feedback is crucial as we work to offer both students and partners a positive and mutually-beneficial experience. If you or your organization are...
- partnering with a service-learning course at UVM
- hosting a student internship
- working with students engaged in research
Please send any reflections, questions, or concerns to email@example.com.
Questions for Community Partners
Below are some examples of the questions we typically ask community members and organizations who are partnered with UVM service-learning courses:
- How did you connect with this particular course?
- Did you or your organization help to determine the project undertaken by the class?
- Did you have enough discussion in preparing to work with the class to understand...
- The scope and scale of the intended project?
- Student skills and ability levels?
- Desired learning goals for the students?
- Did you have sufficient information about these or other issues at the start of the project?
- Were the students professional, knowledgeable and responsible?
- Were there any logistical challenges in working with the students?
- Did the students’ work and/or deliverables provided meet your expectations?
- Do you feel the students were adequately prepared for or supported in their service-learning work?
- Could you briefly describe the impact of the students’ work on your programs or activities?
Last modified May 27 2015 11:07 AM