I-9 Forms for Permanent Residents/Green Card Holder

Permanent residents, sometimes referred to as "green card holders," should complete I-9 forms at UVM in the same manner as U.S. citizens -- either at employee orientation or with their individual departments. Questions should be directed to Human Resource Services at 802-656-3150 or HRSInfo@uvm.edu.

Below are directions for completing an I-9 for a permanent resident, re-printed directly from the federal government's I-9 handbook, the full text of which can be found online: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/m-274.pdf

permanent resident card