Note Taking Program
Tips for Securing a Peer Note Taker
Sometimes it is hard to secure a peer note taker, especially in a small class.
Here are some suggestions on alternative ways to secure a peer note taker:
- Make more announcements (Blackboard, emails, in class).
- Mention the incentives ($2 CyberCash card for each notes submission, $25 Gift Card to the UVM Bookstore at the end of the semester).
- Mention this experience is a great resume builder because it is volunteer experience for students on campus.
- Directly ask an experienced student that you are familiar with.
- Find a TA from your department to serve in this role.
- Use archived notes as necessary.
- Your OWN notes can be used!
- Email the Note Taking Program with your class roster.
Contact us if you need assistance, we are here to help.
Last modified May 23 2012 11:44 AM