Note Taking Program
Request Note Taking Services
In order to get current semester notes, please follow these steps:
1. Meet with your ACCESS Specialist to make sure a Note Taking Accommodation is needed.
2. Once the accommodation is confirmed, fill out the ONLINE REQUEST FORM
3. Give your letters to your Professors and discuss the accommodations that you need for the semester.
4. Follow up with your Professors to see if they secured a peer note taker.
5. If they did not secure a peer note taker, EMAIL US so we are aware of the issue.
6. View your notes on the Notes Database, and save them to your computer (Right Click --> Save Target As --> Save to desktop or desired folder)
7. If there are missing notes or out of date notes, EMAIL US so we can help resolve the issue.
Students with Temporary Mobility Issues
Fill out the Student Application for Temporary Services
Students must verify their temporary disability by providing appropriate documentation from a physician or licensed professional. Download the Medical Documentation Form for your physician to complete. Documentation should specify services necessary as well as anticipated duration of services.
Return the documentation to the ACCESS Office, L/L A-170, via email to email@example.com or via Fax at (802) 656-0739.
Fill out the Note Taking Services Online Request Form
To retrieve notes, visit the secured Notes Database to download your notes (Right Click --> Save Target As --> Save to desktop or desired folder)\
If you encounter any issues, email the Note Taking Program
Last modified September 06 2012 10:43 AM