The Exam Proctoring Center (EPC) at the University of Vermont can provide proctoring services as a courtesy for other educational institutions or organizations, as our schedule permits. The EPC has the capabilities to administer computer-based (on- or off-line), listening, and paper-based exams. All exams will be administered according the sponsoring institution, organization, or instructor specifications and instructions.
Our fee for proctoring non-UVM exams is $40/hour, payable to ‘UVM’ by cash or check ONLY.
- Payment is due at the time of services. Failure to provide payment will result in completed exam materials being withheld from submission until payment is received.
- UVM students or alumni using the EPC and our services for a non-UVM course are responsible for the fee.
Courtesy Exam Scheduling
Courtesy Exams are administered by appointment only.
Exam times are available Monday - Friday, between the hours of 9:00am-3:00pm, as our schedule permits. Should you require an appointment at a time outside of the hours listed, please inquire with your specific request for scheduling consideration.
To schedule an appointment:
- Email email@example.com, with your contact information, requested date and time, allotted exam length, course information and sponsoring organization contact.
- Or call (802) 656-5767 to speak with one of our Coordinators.
It is the responsibility of the examinee to notify their school or organization of their scheduled appointment and to request exam materials be sent to the Exam Proctoring Center in advance of the requested exam date.
Should your school or organization require further confirmation of the University of Vermont’s Exam Proctoring Center as your testing site, please send any forms firstname.lastname@example.org with return information and we will provide any requested information.
Exam materials may be submitted by your school or organization by the following methods:
- Via Email to email@example.com
- Via USPS / UPS / FedEx (allow 5-7 business days for delivery) to:
- UVM Exam Proctoring Center
633 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05405-0386
- UVM Exam Proctoring Center
- Via Fax to (802) 656-0739 (Attn: Exam Proctoring Center)
Materials to bring with you to your scheduled appointment:
- Photo ID
- Proper form of payment (cash or check ONLY)
- Any necessary materials, pre-approved by your sponsoring organization (writing utensil, calculator, notes, formula sheets, etc.)
Allow yourself additional time to find our location if this is your first time using our services and/or you are unfamiliar with UVM’s campus.
Visitor Parking is located on the upper level of Gutterson Fieldhouse Parking Garage, off of Spear Street. We are located in Living/Learning A-building, room A131. Please review the map below for our location (A) and Gutterson Fieldhouse Parking (P):
Last modified June 16 2015 01:25 PM