1) SAS students meet with SAS Specialist and obtain accommodation letter (which would include eBook accommodation)
2) Set up a Universal Design Tech Lab (UDTL) eBook consultation
- This consultation is not mandatory, it is to framiliarize you with the system, go over the different formats and to answer any questions you may have.
- If you are a first year student and are new to the eBook concept we recomend setting up a consultation. To do so, please send an email email@example.com with multiple dates and times when you can come to the UDTL for roughly 45 min.
3) Download Read & Write GOLD for MAC or PC
- The sooner you request ebooks and submit your book information (Title and ISBN) the sooner we can request electronic copies from the publishers and get them converted for you.
6) Provide proof of text book purchase
- Bookstore (UVM, Amazon, Barnes & Noble....) paper receipt.
- Bookstore (UVM, Amazon, Barnes & Noble....) email receipt.
- or you can bring your paper copy of the book to the lab and photo copy the front and back cover.
7) Cut & Scan
- Some text publishers do not provide us with electronic version of their books
- Cutting and scanning a book is the fastest way to get it converted into a electronic format.
- This process is free and the UVM bookstore will buy these books back at the same price of books that havent been cut and scanned.
Last modified July 29 2016 09:34 AM