The Clinical & Translational Research Symposium will feature a scientific poster presentation that is open to all attendees.
The competition will have two categories: Pre-Doc/Post-Doc and Faculty/Staff. The winner in each category will win a cash prize of $125.
Poster abstracts must be received by April 15, 2016.
The poster board assigned to each presenter will be 60 inches wide by 40 inches high. Each presentation should contain a top panel listing, the title of the abstract, the names of the authors, and the institutional affiliations. The lettering in the section should not be less than 1” high.
Keep in mind:
- The lettering should be at least large, bold type- all type needs to be legible from a distance.
- Keep illustrations and tables simple.
- Lines in graphs should be heavy. Symbols, letters, and numbers should be large enough to be seen from a distance of 6’. Use of color may help.
- Posters should be outputted on one piece of paper for ease of attachment.
- UVM Cancer Center members should include the UVM Cancer Center logo on their poster. A PowerPoint slide which contains this logo and which can serve as a template for posters can be found here.
- All shared resources should be properly credited in the text of the poster.
- Please submit poster abstracts and questions to Charles.Brooks@uvm.edu.
Sample Poster Format:
To register or for more information, please contact:
Charles Brooks, events coordinator
The University of Vermont Cancer Center
Courtyard at Given N-419
89 Beaumont Avenue
Burlington, VT 05405
Contact by Email
Last modified March 23 2016 01:16 PM