The PRC Chair will review a protocol and give administrative approval for one patient if the following conditions are met:
- There is an eligible patient who needs treatment before the protocol is scheduled for PRC review.
- The patient has no other treatment options.
- The patient may benefit from the treatment offered by the protocol.
In all cases of administrative approval, the protocol must be reviewed by the full PRC and be given approval before accruing any more patients.
Initial Protocol Submission: expedited approval for one patient to enroll
- Written Request/ Justification for Administrative Approval (2 copies)
- Common Protocol Cover Sheet (2 copies)
- Modality Sign-Off Sheet (2 copies)
- HIPAA form (1 copy)
- Protocol (2 copies)
- Lay Summary/Consent Form (2 copies)
Last modified April 03 2015 10:12 AM