This page has moved to here!
Patient Care & Clinical Services
The University of Vermont Cancer Center is working to translate the latest research findings into life-saving care that makes a difference in the lives of patients.
The University of Vermont Medical Center offers a team approach to care, bringing together all of the experts involved in a patient's care in one place, on the same day. This makes for a more comprehensive approach to patient care, and makes better use of patients' time - reducing the number of appointments with various specialists. The team provides an evaluation and develops a personalized treatment plan that includes all the resources needed - education, diagnosis, treatment, research, and support.
Visit Cancer Care at The University of Vermont Medical Center for more information
Support for Patients and Families
- Support Groups
- Patient Advocacy
- VTAAC - Vermonters Taking Action Against Cancer
- UVM Program in Integrative Health
- UVM Patient Info Resources
- Cancer Information Web Sites
- Vermont Department of Health Cancer Control Information
Treatment & Prevention Programs
- Home Health Care and Hospices of Vermont
- The Familial Cancer Program
- The University of Vermont Medical Center Community Health Tobacco Cessation Program
- Ladies First, VT Department of Health
Last modified December 02 2016 09:23 AM