Information for Social Workers
Questions about this year's conference? Call (802) 656-2292.
- Please register for the conference by 8:00 am on September 28, 2015. Walk-ins are welcome after the registration deadline. However, space is limited and some sessions may be closed. Register early!
- The conference will be held at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center in South Burlington, Vermont.
- The conference opens at 8:00 am with over 60 exhibits in the Exhibit Hall.
- Sessions begin at 9:00 am and end at 4:05 pm.
- The sessions and exhibits are free due to the generous support of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Vermont-New Hampshire Affiliate, The University of Vermont College of Medicine, the University of Vermont Medical Center, and Seventh Generation.
The 18th Annual Women's Health and Breast Cancer Conference will offer several sessions for social worker credit. Please check back soon for more information!
Last modified April 21 2015 02:53 PM