- About UVM
- Student Life
Vermont Cancer Center's Breast Cancer Conference
Information for Social Workers
Questions about this year's conference? Call (802) 656-2292.
- Please register for the conference by 8:00 am on September 30, 2013. Walk-ins are welcome after the registration deadline. However, space is limited and some sessions may be closed. Register early!
- The conference will be held at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center in South Burlington, Vermont.
- The conference opens at 8:00 am with over 60 exhibits in the Exhibit Hall.
- Sessions begin at 9:00 am and end at 4:20 pm.
- The sessions and exhibits are free due to the generous support of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Vermont-New Hampshire Affiliate, BlueCross BlueShield of Vermont, the Vermont Department of Health’s Ladies First program, and Front Porch Forum.
Credit approval is pending for Social Worker Credits.
Please see agenda for credit and contact hour designations. Information will be listed as it becomes available.
Last modified July 18 2013 01:20 PM