Watch a Presentation from the 2013 Conference
Please click on the presentation titles below to view one of the selected educational presentations available from the 2013 Breast Cancer Conference.
- Please register for the conference by 8:00 am on October 3, 2014. Walk-ins are welcome after the registration deadline. However, space is limited and some sessions may be closed. Register Early!
- The conference will be held at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center in South Burlington, Vermont
- The conference opens at 8:00 am with over 60 exhibits in the Exhibit Hall
- Sessions begin at 9:00 am and end at 4:05 pm
- The sessions and exhibits are free due to the generous support of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Vermont-New Hampshire Affiliate, BlueCross BlueShield of Vermont, Front Porch Forum, and Seventh Generation.
Questions about this year's conference? Call 802-656-2292.
Family-Centered Care: Supporting Self and Family in the Midst of Cancer - Ali Waltien, CCLS and Julia Wick, MS, LCMHC
Recipe for Breast Health - Chef Curtiss Hemm and Jann May, RD, CD
Cardiac Health - Friederike Keating, MD
Marijuana for Cancer Patients - Paco Aumand, III
Breast Cancer and Weight Gain - Jean Harvey, PhD, RD
Predictors of Recurrence after a DCIS Diagnosis - Brian Sprague, PhD
Last modified May 13 2014 02:36 PM