Vermont Cancer Center's Breast Cancer Conference
Questions about this year's conference? Call (802) 656-2292.
- Please register for the conference by 8:00 am on September 30, 2013. Walk-ins are welcome after the registration deadline. However, space is limited and some sessions may be closed. Register early!
- The conference will be held at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center in South Burlington, Vermont.
- The conference opens at 8:00 am with over 60 exhibits in the Exhibit Hall.
- Sessions begin at 9:00 am and end at 4:20 pm.
- The sessions and exhibits are free due to the generous support of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Vermont-New Hampshire Affiliate, BlueCross BlueShield of Vermont, the Vermont Department of Health’s Ladies First program, and Front Porch Forum.
The Vermont Cancer Center will host this year the Research Poster Session at the Breast Cancer Conference. University of Vermont Undergraduates, Master’s Students, Medical Students, Pre-docs and Post-docs are invited to present posters on breast cancer-related research. This important event brings education and support to breast cancer survivors. As a researcher you will have the opportunity to meet with cancer survivors and introduce your research.
Please submit your poster abstract no later than Friday, September 20, 2013.
Please click here (.DOC) for poster abstract instructions & guidelines.
For more information, contact Donna Ellison by email or by phone at 802-656-8990.
Last modified September 19 2013 03:50 PM