Information for Physicians
Questions about this year's conference? Call (802) 656-2292.
- Please register for the conference by 8:00 am on October 3, 2014. Walk-ins are welcome after the registration deadline. However, space is limited and some sessions may be closed. Register early!
- The conference will be held at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center in South Burlington, Vermont.
- The conference opens at 8:00 am with over 60 exhibits in the Exhibit Hall.
- Sessions begin at 9:00 am and end at 4:05 pm.
- The sessions and exhibits are free due to the generous support of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Vermont-New Hampshire Affiliate, BlueCross BlueShield of Vermont, and Seventh Generation.
This year’s Breast Cancer Conference features a Physician Track of education sessions specifically geared toward primary care providers and other health care professionals. In addition to the Physician Track of talks, a variety of other conference sessions are approved for continuing medical education.
The University of Vermont College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Vermont designates this educational activity for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
Credit approval is also pending for Social Worker Credit and Nutrition and Dietetics CPE Credit. Application will be made for ASRT credit approval.
Cost of AMA Category 1 Credits™ and AAFP prescribed credit hours — $40.
Cost of all other healthcare provider credit (up to 5.5 credit) — $20.
Please see the agenda for credit and contact hour designations. Information will be listed as it becomes available.
Last modified April 16 2014 01:35 PM